Sunday, October 19, 2008
Exhausted. . .
I just read a couple of people's blog about them extending themselves with school, classes, coaching, etc. etc. etc. I'm 25 and while other people have families on top of school, masters classes, and coaching, they can get it done and 99% of the time I feel like I'm just keeping my head above water. I have stuff written on calendars. I get home around 10:30 and I'm exhausted. Volleyball has finally ended, which is odd, but good, so I'll have a bit more time. I'm excited about the extra time, mainly because it comes at the end of the semester when everything is due. I think the saddest part is, that I could have SWORN that I wrote a blog yesterday. And, I look today, and I apparently am mistaken. I never wrote one. Or, it never saved. Oh, and the best is that I keep doing work, turning it in, and getting emails back that it won't open. Then, I go to resend it. . .AND IT IS GONE!!!! :( Just keep swimming. . just keep swimming. . .just keep swimming. . .it'll be over soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I understand what you are saying. I feel the exact same way. Everytime I feel I am getting ahead something else pops up and its a mad rush to get something done. I have a to do list and items marked on a calender as well. I really dont understand why this semester is so much more stressful than others. I cant wait to graduate.
Keep focusing on one day at a time. One thing that I have found is a calendar to see when everything is due. It becomes a little less overwhelming. I also try (the best that I can) to work ahead and get those little annoying things out of the way to make room for the bigger projects. Keep on swimming because think how much stronger you will be in the end. Better to do this than when you have a family to also take care of. :-)
Post a Comment