Does anyone else have those days when they are annoyed by everything? Perhaps I shouldn't be admitting that as a teacher, but I think part of being a decent teacher is realizing your flaws. I mean, I realize that I have to try to "step above" the crankiness and go on with my days. But, those little irritating things like whistling the same pitch over and over again, slamming lockers, whispering, all those things. . .some days its like they're magnified at least a hundred times. I guess in the end we're all human, even teachers. As much as I try not to have those days, they're going to happen. All I can do is learn from it and move on. It just comes down to a day with a short fuse.
Hopefully (well kind of) people could agree with what I'm saying. . .if not, I just seem like a whiny piece of crap! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It happens to all teachers, trust me. Some days are just destined to be annoyance days. Fortunately not all days are like this....at least they are not supposed to be that way.
Teaching is a tough job and outsiders do not appreciate it enough, in my humble opinion.
At least you can express your frustrations with this blog. That is something our forefathers of this profession did not have back in the day. :-)
Post a Comment