So, I'm creating this blog because it is a requirement for one my graduate classes at Slippery Rock University. I am currently teaching high school girls' phys. ed. at Beaver Falls High School. I graduated from Mount Union College, where I double majored in Health and Physical Education. I minored in Multi-Age Education. I'm sure you're not at all interested in this part of me, but I figured that would be a good place to start.
Actually, the whole reason I decided to name my blog "Random Goodness" is because 9 times out of 10, I'm random. There is no reason to my random ramble sessions, so perhaps its a good thing I have a blog now.
Aaaaat any rate, my fellow classmates are harrassing me for typing too much, sooooooo, I'm done! :)
Have a great day and make good choices!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment