Saturday, September 27, 2008
BF PE, Yo!
I handed out the cooperative assessments this week. The kids seemed to responded really well to it. Alex and I like to ask the students what they think of different activities we do or the assessments, too. While some of the comments aren't helpful, I trust the opinions of some of my students and take some notes. Some students said they thought it was a different way to "test" and they liked it. Others were worried that even though I said to grade on performance and not the person (whether they like the person or not), they still felt like some people would sabotage their grade. I assured them I would be able to tell. Overall, the students seemed pretty fair while grading each other. The only problem we are finding is the amount of paper work that is involved in this process. Hopefully for next year, we can have an online assessment. . .hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment