Ok, so because of this 'podcast' adventure I finally was able to figure out what this GarageBand program was on my Mac. Needless to say it is the best invention. . .EVER! Its amazing! Not only can you record podcasts and such and make your own music, but you can edit songs! For instance, I just moved Pink's song 'So What' over and edited out the one swear word in the entire song. Why do I care about one swear word? Well. . .it was the only word preventing me from playing the song in my classroom. Now, however, with a little editing help from my new best friend GarageBand, I edited out the one and only swear word and POOF!, its a good song to play in my classroom!!!
It truly is the little things in life. Oh my gosh, I'm so pumped!!!
PS - I realize there are edited versions, but now-a-days the edited versions still have profanity in them. So, I'm excited that I found a way around the unedited "edited" versions of the songs. Thanks, though Mike! I appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you don't feel like doing that there are editted versions and instrumental on limewire and programs like that, that you can download
Can I use garage band to make mixed cd's for stations? I want to make a cd with 1:50 of music and a 15 sec. break in between songs.
Post a Comment